- POLAR COASTER - kudos to this blog for choosing the best damn bipolar term I've yet heard
- WillbeFine - yesterday's post wasn't a joke. You obviously payed insufficient attention to attention. 5 punches for you.
- If you think keeping your mind from darting around all over the place in a meditation session is difficult, try stopping your tongue from darting around when you've got a hole in yr tooth. My tongue has a mind of its own (and a raw patch on the end)
- BPG to Mrs M (after removing the cat from his chair for the 100th time in the past 2 days):
"Do you think this cat just doesn't get it? Doesn't it realise that's my favourite chair? Why does it just carry on and on?"
Mrs M: "Well the cat's probably saying, 'Do you think this human just doesn't get it? Doesn't it realise that's my favourite chair? Why does it just carry on and on?"
- In line with my new minimalist approach to photography, we were ruthless yesterday and threw out a whole whack of old clothes. Like half our cupboards. Declutter is a cool thing.
- New quote in the title of this blog - "There are no answers. Only choices" Said by Gibarian from Solaris. My life philosophy captured in 6 words. Actually I'm thinking that my expositions on this here quote deserves a whole post soon, not to be slapped in as a mere etcetera.