The identity fragmentation continues. Here's who I am:
- Frames-of-Mind on my Flickr photo account
- Versionz on my Flickr account for doctored photos
- Here_and_Now on Twitter. God forbid that I get active on Twitter! I'm addicted enough to normal blogging without starting to micro-blog 5 times a day
- Christopher, BiPolar Guy or 4told on Amazon. Amazon's personal profile page is messy, so I pop up as various names in various sections of their site
- EyeSpy on Bookcrossing (don't really go there anymore)
- Christopher or Y on theWORDproject.com
- BiPolar Guy here, although that may even change one of these days as I continue with Project Metamorphosis.
Sheesh, its getting confusing. Cos then you gotta start thinking who knows about which account and who doesn't. Like some people that visit me on Flickr don't know I'm BiPolar and I don't want them to. Oops...did I list my BiPolar Etcetera link on my Flckr account??
Can't wait for the day that I have just ONE goddam account. MyRealName.com (I've checked, my name is available). No hiding "this from that person" and "that from the next". No clutter. One day, if I ever get to that stage, I will know for sure that I'VE FINALLY ARRIVED.