Friday, September 23, 2005

Energy Levels

BiPolar is most often perceived as a mood disorder. And indeed, it certainly is. But "mood" gives a distinctly emotional flavour to the whole thing and it is not always solely emotional. I've found a term which could substitute quite adequately for "mood": "Energy level". There is a direct correlation for me:

Yeehaa! = Explosive energy
In-the-Pink = Hi energy
Halfway House = Enough energy
Pretty Shitty = Very little energy
Got-a-Gun? = No energy

Certainly this is true in my case.

Anyhow, BiPolar Daily will be closed on Saturday & Sunday as BiPolar Guy is heading inland. See you Monday, and have a cool weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a Resell Rights eBooks site/blog. It pretty much covers Resell Rights eBooks related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts