Friday, November 04, 2005

What is Reality?

This was one of the threads to a forum I participated in today, and I came across so many cool quotes on the web that I just have to share them.

What famous people had to say:

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

Reality is nothing but a collective hunch - Lilly Tomlin

Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs - Robin Williams

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away - Philip K. Dick

Don't confuse facts with reality - Robert D Ballard

What anonymous people had to say:

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination

Reality is for those who lack imagination

Reality is the #1 cause of insanity among those who are in contact with it

Reality is that part of the imagination we all agree on

5 comments:

  1. I really likes this post. It was reality based and very informative.
    Mu Ah hahah..

    I love Dvorak TOO!!! I played the violin for YEARS and recently bought one to pick it up again. The new world sympony is one of the pieces that I am going to play first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kno u 1 vur bizi bee, but when you do stop by @tip, make sure to sign the daily roll call. especially when i get to start it. you don't wanna hurt my feeling:z now, do you :)

    ps: what trip to the coast man? that flew right over my cuckoo's nest, clue me in, coz i sure didn't get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo! thx for signing the roll call, but i'm so confused today, i swear :)

    what "up the coast" trip are you talkin' about? i don't remember anything in the comments i've left here talkin' about anything like that.

    help me out man, i'm beginning to think this is a subtle joke or a metaphor you're trying to convey and i'm too stupid to get it :)

    anyhoo, have a grand weequend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Z: 2 days ago an anonymous left this post on my blog, I thought it was you:

    "One hell of a run man. I thought it was great. Why don't you connect with Sting, he's one of us, and get the lyrics.

    Ground yourself and head for the beach.

    I'm gong up the coast for the weekend at this crasy time of year.

    Get hold of Sting and go big."

    Not you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! i love reading your blog, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts