Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Back in the saddle

I'm not talking about a motorbike saddle here (wish I was) , I'm talking about the saddle of my office swivel chair. Got a lot of good web development done today.

I've been swinging quite a bit lately (you might have noticed). Not sure why. As I said in a previous post, the Seasons are changing and that always seems to affect me (Seasonal Adjustment Disorder - SAD). Going into summer for some reason is the worst part of the year for me, especially October and November. Since I started taking Lamactin last November, my life has improved significantly but the next two months are going to be the real acid test. For the last 3 years now I've hit huge depressions at this time of year.

Reacting badly to the onset of summer differentiates me from most BiPolars (who react badly to Winter).

Actually I'm in the minority in a lot of ways:

Usually BiPolars lose weight when depressed - BiPolar guy puts on weight
Many BiPolars get insomnia when depressed - BiPolar guy sleeps about 10 hrs a day (not including daytime naps).

(or so the text books say)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts