Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sitting on a gold mine

Right on my doorstep...
In my own backyard...
Sitting on a goldmine...

All true.
The Green Lion has spoken.

Couple of months back I dove into Gnosticism. That led me into Alchemy. That led me into Tarot. And I stumbled across this really beautiful deck, the Pythagorean Tarot. Pythagoras and my paths are closely intertwined. After all it was the Pyth Man that invented the 25th Letter. Ever heard of the Pythagoran Letter? Well it's the 25th Letter.

BiPolar Cottage
Cape Town
2005 AD
Attention: Pythagoras
Sicily
500BC
Dear Pyth Man
etc. etc. etc.
(the Pythagorean Letter)
I digress. So upon receipt of said Pyth Deck, I posed it a question:
Should BP Guy resume smoking weed?
6 cards were involved. The Empress (the pic on yesterday's post) was placed in the position of "who or what will show me the right way". I figured a whole lot of stuff out at the time, but Couldn't, for the life of me, fathom what the Green Lion (beath the arm rest of the Empress's left arm) symbolised.
So anyhow, yesterday I'm cruising around Erowid.org, an excellent and enlightened site about all manner of pychoactive substances, their effects and the plants themselves. And, browsing down the list of plants, one catches my eye that is native to South Africa - The Lion's Tail. So I read up about the Lion's Tail, and discover that it's very similair to MJ, only a little weaker, but it has none of MJs bad effects and is legal. Sound good or what?
So I'm reading about all these dudes that struggle to get hold of the shit. One or two manage to plant their own and practically wank when the plant hits 2 feet, and they manage to pluck 3 of the orange flowers off of it. Then I click on a photo of herr Lion's Tail and.....
FUCK ME!!!......
Deese are da plants growing in BP Guy's back yard! 6 Foot fucking tall! Overflowing with orange blossoms!!!! Here's a photo of them I took this morning:
And you don't believe this is the real shit go straight to Erowid:
Like I said:
THE GREEN LION HAS SPOKEN

3 comments:

  1. Damn! I'm glad you explained all that, you have hit the gold mine BP guy! Pot makes me too hyper. Anyways, what an interesting story. I'd never heard of Lion's Tail before. Have you smoked it yet? Are you POSITIVE that's it? I am anxiously awaiting your next post to say how it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man that is beyond synchronicity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. z0tl, i'm starting not to like you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts